Are you a Good Samaritan when it comes to helping out people with their cars?
Here at Courtesy Ford, we like to extend the courtesy of a hassle-free vehicle shopping experience to our customers. If you want to continue that chain of courtesy, it’s easy to do! By performing one of these random acts of vehicle kindness, you too can help somebody in need on the road.
- Jump-Start Another Vehicle
One of the most stressful experiences for anyone on the road is having a vehicle with a dead battery. However, you can help someone solve this problem by using your own vehicle to jump-start their dead car battery!
- Organize a Carpool for Work
If you are looking for a way to help both your co-workers and the environment, then you should consider organizing a carpool to work. You will help to better the environment while also getting to better know the people you work with.
- Help Wash Someone Else’s Vehicle
Washing a vehicle is never a fun job. However, it is a job that is completed much faster with a little help from some friends! Help somebody you know wash their vehicle to brighten their car and their day.
Protect yourself – and your Ford – with car insurance.
There were more than six million car accidents in 2013. Roughly one-eighth of all drivers don’t have car insurance. No matter what way you slice it, those are some scary numbers and no one wants to be in an accident, let alone an accident without insurance.
We know exactly why you need car insurance!
- Cost. The sheer cost of a single accident is usually enough to convince people to get car insurance. The average price of an accident in property damage alone tops $9,000. Once you add in medical expenses for disabling injuries, it soars to over $80,000. Those numbers will drain most people’s savings, if not put them into debt.
- Investment. Your car is an investment in your daily life. Most people can’t get where they need to go without their vehicle. Insurance is a way of protecting your investment. If you’re in an accident, consider how much you’d have to pay out of pocket if not for your insurance. Some policies even give you a rental car while your car is in the shop.
- Legality. Driving without insurance is illegal in many states. Getting caught driving without insurance can result in an impounded vehicle, suspended license, and a list of fines.
If you have any more questions, please contact us today!