Is your vehicle ready for summer? The summer months bring with them high temperatures, erratic weather, and new road hazards. Prepare yourself with these summer driving tips:
- Be sure to conduct the appropriate summer car maintenance, according to your owner’s manual.
- Pay more attention to your tires than you usually would, as fluctuations in temperature can really affect tire pressure.
- Keep your eyes peeled for pedestrians and wild animals, which are more likely to cross the road during the summer than during any other time of year.
- Double check that you have enough coolant and enough windshield wiper fluid for the season, so that you can be sure you will be able to keep cool and keep your visibility clear.
- Lastly, consider keeping a stock of both fresh water and sunscreen in your vehicle so that it is available to you at all times. You never know when you’ll need it!
For more seasonal driving tips – or to simply spend the summer behind the wheel of an exciting brand new car – contact us or visit us anytime at Courtesy Ford of Sauk City.
When choosing your next car, keep a hybrid in mind. The benefits of driving a hybrid are many, and go beyond simply saving money.
Here are just a few perks of owning a hybrid:
- First and foremost, you will save a ton of money that you would have otherwise wasted on gasoline.
- As if that wasn’t enough, the federal government offers numerous tax incentives, saving you even more money. Additionally, your state may be one of the many states that offer additional tax incentives.
- Also, hybrid cars are much better for the environment, producing less harmful emissions.
- Hybrid cars almost never idle their engines, with a battery pack taking over whenever the cars stop, further increasing fuel efficiency and limiting wasteful emissions.
- Ever wish you could drive in the high-occupancy lane? Well, in many areas, hybrid vehicles are welcome in those lanes, regardless of the number of passengers they are carrying.
- Lastly, hybrid cars have a high resale value, so your money will not have gone to waste!
If you would like to learn more about hybrid cars or take one out on a test drive, contact us or visit us anytime at Courtesy Ford of Sauk City!
We can’t wait for the 2017 Ford GT
One of the most anticipated vehicles set to be released later this year is the 2017 Ford GT. This supercar first debuted at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and we have been excited for it ever since! The following are just 4 reasons to get excited for the 2017 Ford GT!
It’s Incredible Horsepower
When it comes to creating performance vehicles, no one does it better than Ford. That’s why Ford has installed a 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 engine into the 2017 Ford GT. This will help the vehicle produce more than 600 horsepower!
The back spoiler attached to the Ford GT supercar is not just there for looks. The spoiler also helps the Ford GT capture any needed drag with an air-brake function!
A Chassis Designed with Performance in Mind
The body Chassis of the 2017 Ford GT is created using carbon fiber and aluminum frames. This design helps the Ford GT achieve one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any vehicle on the road today!
Suspension for Any Kind of Driving
Perhaps the most exciting feature of the Ford GT, and the one that makes it a true supercar, is its active suspension, which lowers the vehicle at higher speeds for more stability and handling.
Here at Courtesy Ford of Sauk City, we are literally counting down the days until the 2017 Ford GT arrives at our dealership, and we are sure that are customers are doing the same!
While we all patiently wait for the debut of the 2017 Ford GT, Check out the new 2017 vehicles we currently have on location!