Is your vehicle ready for summer? The summer months bring with them high temperatures, erratic weather, and new road hazards. Prepare yourself with these summer driving tips:
- Be sure to conduct the appropriate summer car maintenance, according to your owner’s manual.
- Pay more attention to your tires than you usually would, as fluctuations in temperature can really affect tire pressure.
- Keep your eyes peeled for pedestrians and wild animals, which are more likely to cross the road during the summer than during any other time of year.
- Double check that you have enough coolant and enough windshield wiper fluid for the season, so that you can be sure you will be able to keep cool and keep your visibility clear.
- Lastly, consider keeping a stock of both fresh water and sunscreen in your vehicle so that it is available to you at all times. You never know when you’ll need it!
For more seasonal driving tips – or to simply spend the summer behind the wheel of an exciting brand new car – contact us or visit us anytime at Courtesy Ford of Sauk City.